Valentine's Gift Guide


With Valentine's Day just around the corner I decided to put together a gift guide of items I would love to receive on that special day. I know Valentine's isn't for everyone but it is for us. We don't spend a lot but we do like to treat one another to a few little gifts here and there. It's nice to show your other half that you care and sometimes they just deserve a treat! 



1. Shloer Celebration White Bubbly - 
The perfect fizz without the alcohol. Shloer Celebration White Bubbly is very light and refreshing without the units. The perfect way to toast on Valentine's day or night!

2. Chocolate Heart Tray
Valentine's wouldn't be Valentine's without a box of choccies and this tray from Retro Sweet is certainly on my list. There are so many great gift idea's over on the website.  

3.
Paris for One by Jojo Moyes - 

I was recently sent this quick read book to review and upon reading it I just had to add it to my guide. It's an easy-going romance book which took me just an hour or two to read, ideal for a busy Mummy. 

4. Toblerone - 
Another chocolate favourite of mine. We always seem to buy Toblerone for pretty much every occasion. They do make a special Valentine's edition too which is a welcomed addition to their range. 

5. Marvellous Mummy Diary - 
I love notebooks and stationary and this Marvellous Mummy diary from Organise Us is gorgeous, the photo does no justice. It has a classy champagne gold cover and it such lovely quality. A perfect gift for me this mothers day as I love making lists for blogging, cooking, cleaning and so on.  

6. Free Spirit Gift Pack -

I tend to always take showers these days but I do like the occasional pamper in the bath. This bath set from Flamingo Gifts contains everything I need to really unwind on Valentine's day.

7.
Personalised Wine -
If you fancy a nice tipple on the night then a bottle of wine from Bottle Bazaar could be just the thing! They sell a whole range of different wines from a whole different range of prices, all of which can be personalised. Perfect! 


Do you celebrate the day? What is on your wishlist for Valentine's this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment