Christmas Gift Guide - The Beauty Queen Edition

Do you have a member of the family who is all about their lotions and potions, a self confessed beauty queen? I do and I am also partial to a pretty beauty gift set too so I thought I would share my recent favourites. I think that would make the most perfect Christmas gifts.







L'Occitane Almond Collection

- RRP: £45.00

First of all how gorgeous is that gift box? I would be happy enough to receive that alone. The set contains all 6 products from the L'Occitane award winning almond range. 






Molton Brown Precious Gems Soap Collection

- RRP: £25.00

I think this is a gift which is suitable for everyone; sisters, mothers, aunties, grandma's. I would be shocked to discover someone who didn't approve on a lovely gift from Molton Brown. These luxurious soaps are bound to brighten up anyone's Christmas and bathroom! 










Estee Lauder Pleasures Captivating Gift Set

- RRP: £36.00

The last gift set on my list is this scent duo from Estee Lauder. With hints of flora and the rare essence of exotic Rose it will certainly charm me this Christmas.













Do you have your heart set on a beauty gift set this Christmas? What has tickled your fancy? If you would like a little bit of inspiration take a look at this beautiful video from L'Occitane. 




- This is a PR Collaboration. 

2 comments:

  1. That L'occitane gift set looks amazing, I might add it to my Xmas list! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love L'Occitane and it is definitely on my wish list this and every year!

    ReplyDelete