Review: Your Image 2 Canvas

If you know me at all you will know my love for photography. There isn't a day that goes by without me taking two dozen photo's, mainly of my Son. Whether it be on my iPhone or with my Nikon DSLR, there's always some sort of camera at hand. When Your Image 2 Canvas contacted me asking if I would like to review one of their canvas prints I was more than happy to oblige.


I knew that I wanted a canvas of Noah, that was a given. But which one do I use? I have thousands! I absolutely adore the photo that I chose of Noah and I. It was taken on my iPhone and isn't the best quality image but I love the photo that much that I decided to go ahead and use it. 

I simply selected the image I wanted and the rest was out of my hands. I didn't have to order it myself as they did that for me but I decided to take a look on their website anyway so I could post my opinion. I found the site very straight forward and easy to use. There are numerous different canvas options available from sizes, depth, finish. I was excited to see which my canvas would be, it was like a lucky dip!

Here is what makes Your Image 2 Canvas better the rest;
• 100% pure cotton white canvas

• Printed at 1440 dpi 
• FREE UK 24 hour delivery
• Handcrafted pine frames
• Price match promise – They will beat any other quote by 10%
• Same day despatch (orders before 3pm will be delivered the following working day) *Monday to Thursday
• No hidden extras! The price you see is the price you pay (all prices already include VAT)
• Genuine Epson Inks guaranteed not to fade for 75 years


I absolutely love the canvas! Even though I sent them a poor quality image they made it look the best they could and I am impressed. It is currently up in Noah's nursery but as we are moving house shortly who knows which room it will end up in. One thing is for sure it would look perfect in any room. I was extremely happy with the service and product and I wouldn't hesitate
 in recommending Your Image 2 Canvas to everyone!

1 comment: